Do you need to book an appointment to take a corona test? You can book online her og contact us by phone. You do not need a referal from a doctor. Testing is free for most people.
Are you unsure? Take a test.
Please note that you must book an appointment to take a carona test. We do not offer drop-in testing. If you have a Norwegian identification number (fødselsnummer eller D-nummer) you can order at test here. It is possible to order in english by selcting the language in the top menu. If you are a foreign national and do not have a Norwegian identification number you can order a koronatest by contacting one of our lokal doctor's offices:
Telephone hours: 8:15-11:00 and 12:30-15:00 Telephone hours: 8:00 - 15:30
Testing: weekdays starting at 13:30 Testing: weekdays starting at 11:50
If you cannot reach the doctor's office you can also call our corona telephone at 476 37 255. Our corona telephone is open weekdays from 10:00-12:00.
- You have symptoms related to Covid-19
- You can document that you have traveled into Norway from a foreign country as a tourist and must take a test i accordance with entry requirements
- You are asked to take a test because you may have been exposed to Covid-19
- You are a foreign worker i Norway and testing is required in accordance with entry requirements
- You are employed by a Nowegian or foreign company that requires testing
The municipality of Heim does not offer testing i connection with international travel. If you require this kind of testing we recommend that you contact a private testing facillity. Examples of private facilities include:
- Din Reisevaksine (tlf. 93 45 77 81)
- Aleris (tlf. 73 87 20 00)
- Dr. Dropin (tlf. 24 07 77 01)
- Coperio (tlf. 95 52 09 67)
- Trondheim Private Legekontor (tlf. 94 19 24 32)
For more infomation abour rules and regulations for travel to Norway you can visit the goverment's information site her og call there information telephone:
Information helpline for entry, testing and quarantine:
From Norway: 815 55 015
From abroad: +47 21 89 80 42
If you have a Norwegian identification number you can check you test results by logging in to helsenorge.no 1-3 days after taking your test. You can also check test results for children under 16 years old.
If you do not have a Norwgian identification number you must contact the testing station where you took your test for results. If you were tested upon arrival in Norway you may have received at information about how you can log on to Connect2Norway to retrieve your results.
If you test positive for coronavirus you will be contacted by the muncipalities tracing team (smittesporing).